- Accident free facility for 10 years. Recognized for Safety Excellence.
- Consistently performed under budget
- Developed interactive Metrics Programs designed to facilitate Continual Improvement Projects.
- Significant ability to develop Strategic Management Teams with the talent and motivation required to implement desired initiatives
- Nominated for Excellence in Performance Award
- Awarded Most Valuable Facility
- Awarded Most Improved Facility
- Oracle Implementation & Design WMS applications support and implementation.
Successful business professional with years of comprehensive and progressive experience in management and corporate operations for national distribution organization.
- Business Management Studies, Polk Community College, Winter Haven, Florida
- Coaching skills for Managers, Fred Pryor Seminars
- The Exceptional Assistant, Fred Pryor Seminars
- Completed development programs in Lock Out/Tag out, MSDS, HIMS, First Aid, Shop Safety, and Forklift Training.
Feb 1998 - Present
Business Service Center Manager
- Oversee all operations of Distribution, Manufacturing and fulfillment facility in Kansas City
- Oversee the operations of public facilities in Mexico, St. Louis & Lubbock, TX.
- In charge of a new facility start-up including the hiring of all associates and identifying and resolving resource conflicts.
- Lead several multi-center projects, directing the efforts of other center managers.
- Created an infrastructure for business reporting and analysis utilizing the organization's disparate internal and external data resources.
- Maintained allocated budgets for distribution and manufacturing
1996 - 1998
Dream Printers Corp
- Responsible for Purchasing, Production, Accounts Payable and Sales.
- Direct creation of policies and procedures, manage all operations aspects, and lead the business planning process.
1985 - 1996
Reynolds & Reynolds
- Trained and guided operations teams in production of business forms including press, bindery, prepress and order entry activities.
- Reviewed customer orders and scheduled jobs to meet delivery dates.
- Purchased materials and maintained appropriate stock inventory levels
- Developed systems to track and monitor productivity levels
- Fifteen direct reports
- Facility Safety Coordinator.