Academic Training Programs Specialist I
King Fahad Medical City
• Plan, Monitor, evaluate and record programs effectiveness and evaluates the quality of academic Program.
• Evaluate and make recommendations on training material and methodology such as outlines, text, and handouts.
• Participates in the design and development of academic programs by implementing, administering, and evaluating program policies and procedures in order to achieve program objectives support in training budget.
• Provides information and advice to current and prospective academic program participants.
• Makes necessary recommendations to administrators to increase or maintain Programs effectiveness.
• Building annual training program and preparing teaching plans.
• Conduct surveys.
• Coordinate recruitment and placement of academic program participants
• Evaluate programs materials prepared by instructors,
• Select and assign instructors to conduct programs.
• track and report on training outcomes
• provide feedback to program participants and management