Associate Quality Consultant
A leading consulting firm (Medicasynergie Pvt. Ltd) with pan India Presence, working on all the aspects of Public Health and Hospitals from Planning to Commissioning, currently handling Govt. Hospitals quality accreditation projects in West Bengal, Orissa, M.P., Maharashtra State.
- Assist the healthcare facility in improving service delivery outcomes through mechanisms for quality improvement as per international standards of ISO 9001:2008.
- Study the healthcare facility for gaps and present an As-Is Process Mapping & Gap Assessment Report.
- Develop action plan recommendations against set standards of ISO 9001, NABH, NABL or any applicable healthcare standards suitable for undertaken facility based on the identified gaps from the Process Mapping & Gap Assessment Report.
- Assist the supervisor in developing documentation such as – Quality Manual, Departmental SOPs and Work instructions as per ISO 9001:2008 standards.
- Impart trainings on the documentation.
- Strategise and develop Hospital Management Committees, both Patient Centred as well as Management Centred and provide technical assistance in the functioning of these committees in order to be able to deliver better quality services in the healthcare facility.
- Assist the hospital authorities in developing strategies for assessing, and intervening in issues that impinge on quality of healthcare services in the system and supporting change in the area of institutional structures that cost effective and sustainable.
- Organize and take part in the periodical review meetings between the healthcare facilities.
- Facilitating the Internal & External Quality audits at the assigned healthcare facility leading to certification to ISO 9001:2008 standards.
- Responsible to follow timelines on the entire assignment and report any concerns arising in meeting timelines to the consultant well in advance in order to be able to take necessary correction action.
- Undertake other activities, which may be assigned by the Program Manager