To develop research skills and meet goals under the required deadlines.To expand my knowledge regarding political issues and experience working under an organisation.
Jun 2016 - Present
BA English,Political Science & History (triple major)
2013 - 2015
2012 - 2013
- Participated in the various Model United Nations (MUN) sessions - both intra and interschool where had the role of both a researcher and a speaker.
- Won several debate and poetry recitation competitions.
- Awarded gold cards for overall performances from Classes II-IX.
- Won several other quiz competitions at school levels. .
- Won several Creative writing and art competitions at intra and interschool levels and all Guwahati events.
- Won numerous Basketball, Swimming, Table tennis and Kho-Kho competitions on intra and interschool, interclub and district levels. Yellow belt in Taekwondo
- Cleared PSA under CBSE with the following scores-
- Language Conventions- 99.7181
- Qualitative Reasoning- 95.8671
- Quantitative Reasoning- 73.2152
- Participated in Proscenium theatre- one of the main actors and several other plays.
- Participated in WESTERNS for Jabberwocky.(English Department)
Additional Projects/ Certificate Courses
- Certficate Course on Archaelogy (Christ University).
- Certficate Course on Roman History(Christ University).
- Certificate Course in Piano(Christ University).
- Workshop on Gendering Moving Frames by Suchitra film society.
- Projects undertaken on the following topics: (CBSE Projects)
- Role of women in Rural Panchayati Raj Systems (A survey of two villages in Assam)
- Hydraulic working model of a JCB using syringes
- Eager to learn, Fast learner
- Good communication & interpersonal skills
- Command over language
- Critical Analysis, pays attention to detail
- Patient, Adaptive to the situation and ability to take initiative
- Hardworking, Sincere and Determined to be a part of a growth-oriented organization
- Goal Oriented
- Art and Design: Glass painting,sketching, paper mache, sculpting caricature are my main areas of interests.
- Reading: I enjoy reading from fictions to research papers on political issues. Delving in Harry Potter Fan Fictions being my favorite past time.
- Creative Writing: Have won several creative writing competitions while in school and was also one of the editorial members of the school magazine. I still write articles purely for the joy of writing. Being majorly involved in fandom, I write fan fictions especially Harry Potter series related.
- Theatre: Having loved to act, I have participated in several theatre and musical plays in school. In college I have participated in Proscenium theatre and have scripted and directed my own play on superstitions.
- Sports: Have always been involved in a lot of sports activities. Have played basketball, swimming, table tennis professionally.
- Photography: I have always loved looking at the world around me through a lens.
- Piano: Piano has been a recent interest but it has become an integral part of my daily routine.