Full charge for the Nobu Restaurant.
OPENNING-Nobu Hotels Riyadh, KSA
- To be fully responsible for all aspects of the Nobu Restaurant in Nobu Hotel.
- A high level of luxury attention to detail for food quality and presentation,
- To lead and train a multi-cultural team, by showing inspirational leadership and creating self motivation.
- To have a relentless focus on customer service ensuring Nobu’s service values are embodied within the department and a seamless guest experience is consistently delivered.
- To be a role model and align customer service values within the department.
- To build effective relationships utilizing a service-focused, energized and authentic leadership style, by regularly liaising with other departments to ensure good communication and support.
- To ensure flexibility in attitude, approach and working hours as required. To show high visibility in the department during peak periods of business.
- To build employee motivation, morale and ensure turnover is minimal.
- To supervise, train, and set targets for all department employees.
- To timely coach subordinates to improve operational and service capabilities.
- To review departmental SOP’s on a bi-annual basis. To conduct evaluation meetings each year with your direct reports.
- To monitor productivity of the department and implement corrective strategies.
- To conduct employee disciplinary actions according to standards when required.
- To be fully acquainted with all Systems needed by the department.
- To implement the business plan in the department.
- To communicate the financial targets and progress of the department against the targets.
- To generally be alert and proactive for opportunities to improve the profitability of the department.