Senior Sales Manager "International Sales"
Jun 2013 - Present
Ebrahim Khalil Kanoo-Kingdom Of Bahrain
- Operating new business strategy for international bulk sales.
- Opening New Prospecting Markets mainly (Africa, China, Iran, Russia & X-USSR countries)
- Liquidating and solving stock problems.
- Developing a long term business plan for the company.
- Building a highly qualified team specialized in international business & bulk sales.
- Set up logistic plans. Establish a comprehensive service experience for our clients that include consultation, product/client search, purchasing contracts, warehousing, shipping, delivery, and follow up service analysis.
- Moving the Export Division as a new business Line.
- Keeping close contact with clients and establishing a well functioning long-term relationship with them to generate repeat business and create a top notch reputation.
- Controlling big bulk deals (500-1000) units.
- Finalizing automotive related deals (Spare Parts, Tires, Car Accessories)
It is the mission of E K. Kanoo to provide complete export brokerage services including purchase contracts, shipping, warehousing, and delivery scheduling. The company will concentrate on special and cultural imports from Japan, S.Korea, France and Sweden to the world wide.