- Middle East
Hi there; I'm not only specialist in low current systems, BMS, CCTV, and smart meters, but also I'm an expert in the Middle East markets who can assist the new and existing companies in the region.
My experience in the region, dealing with different cultures, and communicating with same language could help me success in the position of Regional Manager, or Business development Manager. I also have travelling experience in more than 14 countries including United states, Europe, Asia, and Africa.
- Assign partners in the region, Open new markets, and follow the sales target.
- Accomplishes regional sales human resource objectives by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees in assigned districts.
- Establishes sales objectives by creating a sales plan and quota for districts in support of national objectives.
- Recommends product lines by identifying new product opportunities, and/or product, packaging, and service changes; surveying consumer needs and trends; tracking competitors.
- Implements trade promotions by publishing, tracking, and evaluating trade spending.
Ensure the project is completed on time and within budget, that the project's objectives are met and that everyone else is doing their job properly.
Responsible for project functions included but not limited to Project Management, Site Management, Project Control Management, Engineering Management, Procurement, Construction Management, etc. are all coordinated and properly staffed to meet the project(s) goals.
- Prepare project estimates, budget, schedules and execution plans.
- Preparing the engineering budget, project schedules and project control budgets for mechanical projects.
- Prepare and submit reports on the progress and status of the project
- Maintain effective and on-going communications with construction and contractor management teams
Electrical Power & Control Engineering