Responsible for implementing and maintaining human resource information management systems for organization. In charge of providing advisory services and guidance to management regarding system requirements based on company resources and needs. One of main responsibilities includes giving technical guidance and direction to administrative, technical, and clerical staff on the operation and maintenance of the human resources data systems.
• Analyze and maintain the integrity of the Human Resource Information System (HRIS)
• Maintenance of SAP HR/Payroll system, testing, amending and updating as required.
• Maintenance of Human Resource and position number registers as directed.
• Provide accurate information regarding HR/Payroll to employees and managers.
• Assist the Manager and HR Coordinator with the provision of an accurate, effective and efficient reporting cycle.
• Identify and implement business process improvements within the unit.
• Facilitate new employee information and maintenance to the Payroll Unit.
• Assist with the administration, automation and maintenance of the staff performance review process.
Senior Human Resources Information System Officer at SPAR
- Egypt, EG El-Menofia