Responsible for overseeing and administering the employee compensation and benefits program at a company. Specializes in health insurance and retirement plans. Establishes a company's pay structure, approves bonuses and commissions, and administers executive compensation programs.
• Design and implement benefits program.
• Perform research to ascertain the best program to suit a company's structure, function, and size.
• Negotiate programs.
• Develop employee life and accidental death and dismemberment insurance and disability insurance.
• Answer benefits questions.
• Inform employees of deadlines regarding signing up for benefits.
• Administer compensation programs.
• Develop and maintain a company's pay structure.
• Approve bonuses or commissions.
• Approve salaries.
• Ensure pay scale is fair and equal.
• Research complaints about pay discrimination.
• Oversee performance management system.
• Design reward systems.
• Approve salary for new job openings.
Compensation and Benefits Specialist at El-Araby Group
- Egypt, EG El-Menofia