Assistant Program Director, Contract Specialist and VISTA Manager
BROOKLYN WORKFORCE INNOVATION - RED HOOK ON THE ROAD
- In 2012, promoted within company to Assistant Program Director because of demonstrated leadership skills.
- Successfully managed all Contracts within training program meeting all contractual obligations based on enrollment, placement and retention rate above eighty-five percent which have garnered more than $500,000 for organization which covers program training cost.
- Played an integral role in securing a $100,000 contract which lead to the enrollment of 96 candidates and employment placement of 72 graduates.
- Contribution and supervision of team lead to the enrollment of 300 candidates into training program during fiscal year 2015. This effort was greatly appreciated by our Executive Director.
- Executive Producer of Public Service Announcement Video for training program that has a total of at least 1600 views on YouTube, Facebook and other social networks that help enhance recruitment.
- Ability to take initiative, plan, organize, coordinate and lead team has been recognized and appreciated on several occasions by RHOR’s Program Director, BWI’s Assistant Director and Executive Director which in turn allow me to participate in conversations relating to organizational growth strategies respectively.
- Successful Auditing Report on a contract issued by New York State Department of Labor finding no inaccuracies on several occasions. Contract has been renewed three times due to my effort.
- Contributions on the team resulted in over 100% growth in grants received from $500K to $1.3 million in 2011.