Nedbank BIS: Business Solutions Developer Manager /BI Manager
Building and managing a team to meet and support business strategy
• Day-to-day running of business operations
• Analysis of business requirements
• Advising and development of business solutions for the business
• Data analysis – complex quering
• Support and maintenance of the Aprimo Marketing software
• Growing and extending the use of the Aprimo Marketing software into the greater business
• Support and maintenance of the hardware infrastructure
• Integration of systems both in-house systems and external systems
• Management of Projects
Some development Projects
• Played an integral part in the integration of the Retail Data warehouse with another Systems including Internet forms; Siebel ; branch network; Card backend systems, NFP; Hogan CIS (Mainframe) etc.
• Client Experience Measurement (CEM) project being run across retail. The main aim of the CEM project is get feedback from clients shortly after they interacted with Nedbank and thus give business units across Retail a near real-time view of the experience a client had when interacting with Nedbank. This initiative will in turn improve the service offered to clients and thus improve.