Saudi Binladin Group(Architecture & Building Construction Division)
Technical Engineer King Abdel Aziz International Airport Project Working closely with civil engineers, architects and mechanical to ensure projects are delivered on time.
- Check and review the associated electrical design specifications and calculation reports
- Check the Shop Drawings submitted by the Subcontractors for compliance with contract standards and specifications.
- Take-off material quantities(BOQ) from the approved drawings and prepare Material Requisitions.
- Check and evaluate Material Submittals of electrical terms submitted by the subcontractors
- Advise and guide the subcontractors technically to solve any problems that may arise during works execution
- Liaison with consultant and other service authorities during design and execution stages. Negotiating with suppliers material specifications.
- Attend scheduled meetings as advised by the Project Manager with other parties i.e. Client, Consultant, Authorities etc. and writing reports.