Business Development Executive
- Work with management to develop and implement business development strategy for a defined territory.
- Coordinate with management and clients to identify business development opportunities with existing and new clients.
- Work with the team to achieve short and long term revenue and profit growth.
- Update and maintain customer information database on regular basis.
- Participate in meetings to report business prospect and status updates to management and clients.
- Write bids, proposals, brochures and various other business informational letters.
- Guide, train and motivate sales team to meet or exceed the sales performance targets.
- Travel to customer sites and trade shows to promote company’s products and services.
- Attend client conferences and meetings in order to network with new and existing contacts.
- Establish strong customer relationship by providing accurate and timely information to customers regarding inquiries such as products, pricing, quotes and issues/concerns.
- Conduct market competitive analysis to develop road map and sales strategy to secure new business.
- Assist marketing team in development of advertising and promotional programs, telemarketing plans and trade-shows.