Design Engineer (CATIA V5)
Infosys limited, India
- Developed good client relations including Alstom, Mitsubishi, Airbus and Boeing by providing services and solutions.Led and drove the team (4 members), and successfully completed the project of designing & composite engineering requirements.
- Aircraft structures Design, 3D Modelling, Parametric Modeling and Analysis & documentation of engineering drawings for different phases of projects. Optimized Design of Structural Casings Gas Turbine and handled Database(PDM) for Part Design Data and associated material and assembly related information using CITRIX Web Interface. Developed data models.
- Aircraft Fuselage Design & Production Release of Regional Jet-90 Seats(Mitsubishi) by developing mid frames, doublers, skin components with standard measurements and documentation. Integration of Assembly parts & Strain Gauge Installation of A350 XWB, t0 concession team (Boeing 747 design team).
- Implemented & Tracked the planning and coordination of the technical processes and project deliverables (Manufacturing Support activities) developed quality report performing quality checks.
- Engineering Design (Assembly design, Product design, Parametric Modelling and drawings) & PDM.
- Tools used (CATIA V5, ENOVIA, CITRIX, VPM, Basics Solidworks). Project Management Professional (PMP).
- Process Improvement Fundamentals
- Project Management Simplified
- Excel 2016 Essential Training.