Developed and managed a team of 5 online marketing specialists. Researched and led the development of Newland’s strategic e-marketing best practices. Provided direction and support to forty communities for their online marketing projects. Led nationwide adoption of best practices and implementation of emerging online opportunities.
- Upgraded site designs to meet Web 2.0 and usability standards increasing Web site traffic across 42 Web sites an average of 35% during the first half of 2007
- Introduced a comprehensive web analytics program and performance metrics
- Redesigned corporate Web site and increased page views the first month by 53%
- Implemented new Web site components for 20 community sites increasing lead generation
- Developed and implemented an in-house SEM/SEO program resulting in increased traffic and leads
- Established an online advertising pilot that produced new programs increasing traffic and brand awareness.
- Created an online project management system to coordinate projects saving time and providing visibility to critical paths
- Integral team member that developed and successfully launched a comprehensive company intranet using Sharepoint.
Developed and implemented a strategic online marketing business plan to align standards and improve quality to 48 geographically dispersed Web-design and Web-hosting projects acquired during the prior 12 months.
- Initiated and implemented technical, branding, legal and design standards
- Researched and produced a new e-mail marketing program resulting in increased campaigns and cost savings. Aligned online marketing campaigns with offline campaigns to increase open rate and conversions (increased open rates as high as 45%)
- Set-up in-house e-marketing team resulting in improved quality, lower costs and quicker project turnaround times. Initial cost savings of over $400,000 in 2006
- Developed strategic partnerships with new vendors and renegotiated contracts with existing vendors to increase service and cut costs
Community Administrator 2002-2004
Responsible for re-launching the 4S Ranch community intranet. Developed a community focus group to identify desired content and functionality. Assessed the current site plan analyzing usage, message boards and communications to improve the Web site.
- Utilized research to adjust the local community intranet site and implemented programs building the subscriber base to 75%
- Implemented the marketplace component, adding revenue to the community’s intranet program
- Organized and designed training for residents and builders to fully utilize the online community connection tools. Facilitated and coordinated with community residents to build successful consumer groups