Cairo University - Faculty Of Engineering - Civil Engineering department
- B.Sc in Civil Engineering with grade of "Very Good with an honor degree" and cumulative score of 80.45%.
- Never failed any course
- Graduation project consisted of two parts.
- The first one is The complete analysis and design of a concrete high rise building , comparing different types of lateral resistance systems and also comparing between different methods of lateral load application like Time history method , Response spectrum method & Equivalent static method.
- The second part was a report about several modeling issues such as
* 2D plane stress systems with irregular geometry under vertical load ,horizontal loads ,temperature variation and displacement.
* Analysis of 2D floor systems with various modeling assumptions and the effect of different parameters on the load distribution such as beam to slab stiffness ratio and examine the role of torsion stiffness on internal force distribution in floors and examine the effect of the modeling assumptions on equilibrium and compatibility torsion moments.
* Analysis of full structures in 3D space under vertical load ,horizontal loads ,temperature variation and displacement
- The graduation project grade was "Distinction" and it was honored by the Egyptian Syndicate of Engineers during a ceremony to honor the best graduation projects among all the Egyptian universities.