2012 – Present Freelance Travel Planner
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Collect and accommodate Clients' request, advice and arrange all travel request: itinerary, transportation, meals and accommodation, activities and entertainment
- Construct cost plan and payment which meeting to Client's budget.
- Find travel destination, transportation to and within the place, facilities, and promote the place.
- Make a good relationship to local people and vendor, including get the best price for facilities and assistance (including weather, local condition & culture).
Jan 2012 - Jun 2012 Teacher assistant at Kidea Alam Sutera Preschool and Kindergaten – 1,5 – 4 year old students
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Classroom Assistance
- Supervise children in the hallway, lunchroom, and playground.
- Assist with student dressing and feeding, toileting and toilet training programs, and students’ daily hygiene.
- Teaching Learning Assistance
- Work with the teacher to develop classroom schedules.
- Assist the teacher in observing, recording, and charting behaviour, including observation and assessment of students.
- Assist in preparation/production of instructional materials and modifications.
- Assist the teacher with crisis problems and behavior management.
- Assist individual students in performing activities initiated by the teacher and reinforce learning in small groups or with individuals, while the teacher works with other students.
- Work directly with students in different settings where a teacher is not available on class.
- Participate in parent-teacher conferences and assist with parent communication.
- Participate in and help and organize extracurricular activities, such as outings, social activities and sporting events.
Jun 2011 - Nov 2011 Internship at Lentera Harapan Junior High School, Lampung – Social Studies for 7th and 8th grade
2010 Internship at Saint John Junior High School, Jakarta – Economic, Geographic, History, and Citizenship for 7th and 8th grade
2009 Internship at Dian Harapan Junior High School, Jakarta – Mathematic for 7th and 8th grade
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Participate in all School Activities and Training.
- Participate, assist and organize extracurricular activities, such as outings, social activities and sporting events.
- Participate, attend, give input in department/teacher meeting.
- Support students on an individual basis through academic or personal difficulties, i.e. individual tutorial.
- Classroom Management : Consult with teacher mentor and design Code of Conduct in Class together with students and Manage student behavior in the classroom by invoking approved disciplinary procedures if allowed, to create positive educational climate.
- Assist Teacher Mentor in Classroom Teaching-Learning Activities.
- Consult with Teacher mentor for learning objectives and curricula, create lesson plans with teacher mentor guidance, and integrate competencies, goals, and objectives into lesson plans.
- Implement lesson plan and deliver materials, select and utilize various learning resources and equipment, and reviewed by teacher mentor.
- Participate in parent-teacher conferences and assist with parent communication .
- Student Assessment
- Design rubric with teacher mentor as standard for assessment based on learning objectives and create assessment materials to meet learning objectives.
- Observe and evaluate student's performance, including assess work, give appropriate feedback and maintaining records of students' progress and development with teacher mentor guidance.