- 3.79/4 cumulative GPA at American University. Dean's List in both Fall 2010 and Spring 2011.
- Received two 4's and three 5's on five total AP exams (AP English Language, AP English Lit, AP Statistics, AP Spanish Language, AP US History)
- Have traveled to 28 states, and Turkey, Tanzania, India, Kenya, Wales, England, The Netherlands, Mexico, Canada, and Puerto Rico.
- Went on "World Challenge Expeditions" 2008 summer trip to Northern India. 1 week of community service at a local school, 2.5 week trek in the Himalayas.
General Extracurricular Activities
- Attended 2009 High School Journalism Institute at Indiana University, Bloomington.
- Member of the ONA (Online News Association) and attended the 2010 conference.
- Was an active member of the Unitarian Universalist Society of Wellesley Hills throughout high school.
- Volunteer at the MetroWest Interfaith Hospitality Network, helping the homeless.
- Volunteer at the Perkins School For The Blind from 2006-2009.
- Member of WHS' Amnesty International Club