PA to Managing Director
- Providing PA support (including extensive diary management, conference organising, travel arrangements and meetings) to the Managing Director and other management members as required.
- Assisting the Company Secretary as required including arranging Board Meetings and compiling and issuing relevant papers, taking minutes and facilitating the resulting action points as appropriate.
- Ensuring that returns are made to Companies House within timescales.
- Advising management as appropriate on current employment and health & safety legislation etc.
- Maintaining personnel files including records of training, performance review, salary history, attendance, holiday and sickness etc.
- Maintaining the Staff Handbook and update changes. Liaising with staffing agencies in order to support managers with recruitment and selection.
- Ensuring the provision of office services to assist the Company's staff to administer the Company's products.
- Ensuring adequate supplies of stationery, provision of postal services etc.Reporting to management and liasing with the company's cleaning/garden contractors as necessary to ensure that services are to agreed standards.
- Responsible for the recruitment and induction of new employees.Held in-house training seminars on telephone training and customer care.
- Liasing with external PR consultants and journalists on press articles, the bi-monthly newsletter and website content.
- Event organisation/co-ordination of seminars and Regional Sales meetings for 100-200 people in various countries.