Group Sales & Marketing Manager Professional Services
Market-leading pharmaceutical retail organisation, with 38,000 employees, 2,300 owned locations and 4,400 affiliated independent pharmacies in 14 countries across Europe. A subsidiary of the McKesson Corporation since 2014.
Maintain a comprehensive overview of service capability in each market. Identify areas for improvement and new service opportunities with local teams. Coordinate best practice sharing in close cooperation with adjacent functions. Support the development of robust business cases with a clear focus on value adding services. Assist Group Procurement with upstream service selling to manufacturers.
- Collaborate with local teams to support sales growth and overall profitability of the pharmacies (FR, BE, DE, IT, IE, UK, SE).
- Identify and facilitate commercial opportunities for up and downstream services, targeting industry partners and pharmacies. Development of a comprehensive services catalogue providing key information on KPI’s and target markets shared across Celesio markets
- Sharing best practice in transferring innovate services
- Source new business opportunities through evaluation of local markets, competitor activities and communicate potential to key stakeholders
- Supported in planning the rollout of patient support programmes with pharmaceutical companies in the English and French markets: standardised documentation, processes and procedures.
- Key part of the project team developing the trial of new expert category Children’s Healthcare. Responsible for aligning all relevant material to create a service pack, to be used in the pharmacies targeting mothers during the infants first 12 months etc.