Palmdale School Disctrict
- Led teams of 6-8 individuals in technology installation projects - specifically interactive whiteboards and classroom voice amplification systems
- Led teams of 12-14 individuals in school site technology relocation - specifically consolidation of technology from closing sites, inventory of technology from closing sites and redistribution, setup and verification of moved technology to remaining sites or into surplus staging area for disposal
- Led teams of 3-5 individuals in gathering, recording and disposal of obsolete, broken or damaged technology through approved recycling vendor, presenting list if disposed technology to district board for removal from fixed asset inventories.
- Developed dashboards for multiple departments for public display of specific metrics on district website, then trained appointed department contacts on maintenance of dashboards.
- Manage district-wide automated phone dialing system by creating, deleting or moving users, updating staff demographic information and training school site users on setting up broadcasts using lists queried from student information system or customized lists.
- Installed and maintained iVisions accounting and HR management system.
- Trained Level I tech support staff on troubleshooting and repairing interactive whiteboards, all associated components and software.
- Consulted with building contractor for new school construction on matters concerning placement of power, network cabling/infrastructure and other required technology.