Project Manager Contractor for the US Patent and Trademark. Results-oriented and an innovative Project Management Professional with extensive background in project portfolio management, SDLC phases, business process improvements, and PMBOK methodologies to deliver projects within established scope, budget and timeframe. Skilled in delivering Technology Advisory and Implementation solutions that extract and maximize business value for IT investments. Encompasses architecture and operations services for the IT strategy, innovation, operations, and infrastructure required to deliver efficient and effective platforms fundamental to business success.
- Implemented, managed and delivered multiple large-scale complex projects from concept through completion within established scope, budget and timeframe using Waterfall and Agile methodologies. Experience working on client facing projects and working directly with clients and vendors.
- Defined phase deliverables, tracked milestones and incurred expenses versus planned expenses, scheduled roles and resources, evaluated risks and recommended contingency plans for executive program status reporting. Reviewed monthly dashboard and status reports with executive board members.
- Provided strategic roadmap, managed/controlled financial budget and ROI to align IT and business goals. Supported corporate demand and resource planning tools.
- Experience working with business users to gather requirements, writing functional and technical specifications and communicating technical requirements.
- Ensured Project plans included: Scope, Schedule, Cost, Quality, Communication, Risk, Staffing, and Issue and Procurement management. Ensured team members delivered all documentations for all phases.
- Communicated effectively with staff and management on status, issues, risks, project goals and objectives. Led project team meetings and steering committee meetings as required, including preparation of meeting agendas and meeting minutes. Managed Customer and Vendor relationships.
- Acquired knowledge of ITIL processes, business process modeling, capacity, resource planning and managing resource allocation for prioritized projects.