Van Dorp Installaties B.V.
- Turnover € 100 million, 750 employees
- Company owned by Managing Director
- Mechanical and electrical contracting company for commercial buildings
Board member with a contracting company in The Netherlands (turnover € 100 million, 750 employees) operating nationwide. More than fifteen years of management and commercial experience within technical business-to-business environments.
I offer extensive experience as Managing Director in industrial trade and manufacturing. I managed the start-up of new businesses, turnarounds, re-launch of a company after bankruptcy and mergers and acquisitions.
- Treasurer with the WOI Foundation (Foundation to advance scientific
research andeducation in the field of building services)
- Vice President of the Supervisory Board of ISSO
- Member of the advisory committee on education of Uneto-VNI
- Counsellor with the court-martial of the Royal Dutch Navy (1989)
- Parachute training, A-diploma obtained (1989)
Languages:Dutch, English, German and French
TBI in present days
This is a training programme for directors of TBI-subsidiaries
Graduate Engineer Training Program
This a two-month training course in selling techniques and applied air conditioning.