Mar 2008Dec 2011
Back Office Support Agent
- Read incoming correspondence to ascertain nature of writers\' concerns and to determine disposition of correspondence.
- Complete form letters in response to requests or problems identified by correspondence.
- Route correspondence to other departments for reply.
- Doing outbound processes, calls are to made in order to generate sales or may be to collect dues.
Oct 2006Feb 2008
Cyber Response Agent (Email Response)
- Answer emails and respond to customer\'s inquiries, process orders and effectively communicate resolution to customer\'s issue.
- Identify customer\'s issue and provide available support options.
- Adhere to and demonstrate Quality Monitoring (QA) guidelines.
- Demonstrate a high level of professionalism and strong customer service orientation.
- Update Email Management database with details on each customer inquiry in accordance with client procedures.
- Outline any charges and or guidelines to customers in accordance with client procedures.
- Regularly stay updated with the latest product knowledge and technical skills using available resources.
- When required, to escalates issues outside of service boundaries to Team Leader.
- Take responsibility to ensure customers experience with client\'s company exceed expectations.
- Create a positive impression on client\'s company whenever interacting with customers.
- Undertake any Ad Hoc project or assignments assigned by Team Leader.
Dec 2005Sep 2006
Customer Service Representative (Inbound)
- Greet customers in a courteous, friendly, and professional manner using agreed upon procedures.
- Listen attentively to customer needs and concerns; demonstrate empathy.
- Clarify customer requirements; probe for and confirm understanding of requirements or problem.
- Meet customer requirements through first contact resolution.
- Confirm customer understanding of the solution and provide additional customer education as needed.
- Prepare complete and accurate work and update customer file.
- Communicate effectively with individuals/teams in the program to ensure high quality and timely expedition of customer requests.
- Effectively transfer misdirected customer requests to an appropriate party.
- Contribute ideas on ways to resolve problems to better serve the customer and/or improve productivity.
- Participate in activities designed to improve customer satisfaction and business performance.
- Determine appropriate response to customers by using a script or sales flow.
- Place and/or receive structured customer inquiries.
- Provide product information and receive customer information.
- Prepare customer correspondence.
- Respond to common customer work/service orders, inquiries, and requests.
- Sell new services and retain existing services.
- Maintain basic knowledge of products, pricing, promotions, procedures, and other important issues through management communications, meetings, client focus groups, and formal training.
Jun 1999Oct 2005
Jun 1995Mar 1999
- Exceptional communication skills.
- Computer literate.
- Quick learner.
- Strong client relations.
- Training development aptitude.
- Passionate about keeping up with the best practices of the Customer Service Industry.
- Knowledge of Social Media (including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.)
- Ability to operate different software programs while holding a detailed conversation with customers.
- Ability to learn complex products.
- Dependable with proficient attention to detail.
- Good listening and responding skills.