Technical Support Representative/ Consultant
Sutherland Global Services Inc.
- Research issues on various computer system and database to resolve complaints and answer inquiries
- Resolve customer complaints and concerns with strong verbal and negotiation skills.
- Displays courtesy and strong interpersonal skills with all customer interaction.
- Communicate and resolve technical issues via phone, email and chat.
- Consult user guides, technical manuals and other documents to research and implement solutions;
- Provides advice and training to users in response to identified difficulties;
- Collect, organize and maintain a problems and solutions log for use by other technical support analysts
- Determine customer requirement and expectations in order to recommend specific products and and/ or escalate the call appropriately.
- Build and maintain successful relationship with service providers, dealers and consumers.