Fulbright & Jaworski (now part of Norton Rose Fulbright) is one of the largest law firms in the United States.
Reporting to the Partner-in-Charge of the Washington, D.C., office and global practice group heads, oversaw marketing, communications, and business development for the Washington, D.C., and Denver offices, as well as multiple firm-wide initiatives. Based in Denver from February-September 2008 and Washington, D.C., from July 2005-February 2008.
- Established the first client relations department based in the Washington, D.C., office; managed team of events and business development specialists.
- Communications lead responsible for the opening of the firm’s Denver office; conducted market and competitive research; developed integrated marketing and communications campaigns; managed client relations initiatives and stakeholder engagement.
- Launched the firm’s alternative energy, climate change, and western lands & energy practice groups; implemented content creation and marketing and communications strategies to support business development goals.
- Thought leadership advisor to senior partners focused on developing individual specialization and differentiation strategies; speakers training on presentation development and delivery.
- Wrote and produced a wide range of print and web-based content, videos, collateral, and specialized marketing materials.