Marketing & PR Specialist
Maverick Networks, Inc.
Maverick Networks, Inc. is a Northern California leader in business telephone services, including VoIP, mobility, virtualization, web conference technology, call center management and call recording.
- Lead consultant for all company marketing and public relations efforts.
- Lead blogger, copy editor and media liaison.
- Analyze industry market trends and prepare forecasted growth rates for investor materials.
- Manage all company social media outlets; increased Facebook and Twitter following by 200% in four months.
- Construct and conduct all e-mail marketing campaigns.
- Plan, coordinate and market events and selling opportunities.
- Design and coordinate all e-mail marketing campaigns.
- Increase organic search leads through SEO efforts with HubSpot software.
- Organize partner events and seminars for prospect and client product education and relationship-building purposes.
- Write company quarterly newsletter, coordinate with contract graphic designer weekly.
- Maintain a monthly schedule of internal events for company strengthening and relationship-building.