My greatest passion in life is baking and making delicious food for people to enjoy. I hope to one day open a bakery of my very own and turn my passion into a career. I also enjoy reading and writing. I consider myself a fairly diverse writer, and would like to utilize this skill in a public relations career one day soon.
To start my career in Public Relations off right; with a dynamic firm who can benefit from my youth, education and energy.
Aug 2010 - Present
Head Coach of U14 age group
Missouri Elite Soccer
- Facilitate hour and a half long practice, twice a week
- Provide leadership to a 18-member team of 14 and 15 year olds
- Collaborate with other team leaders to organize team events
Jul 2009 - Present
May 2010 - Jul 2010
Social Media Intern
- Became proficient in blog writing using WordPress
- Completed in depth research focusing on how others use social media successfully
- Created a detailed social media plan to pitch to the president of the company
- Obtained experience with HTML writing while helping to build their website