Regional Vice President
Regional Vice President of Sales – PGi Enterprise Solutions Group: Mid-Atlantic Region
Lead PGI’s Collaboration Services, Cloud Computing, and Software as a Service (SaaS) Business for Global, Enterprise & Federal clients
- Charged with building and establishing a sales organization in the Federal & State Government and the MajorCommercial Enterprise markets of the U.S. (DE, DC, KY, MD, NC, OH, PA, VA, and WV). Tasked to significantly increase current revenue levels across the entire market region.
- Lead a team of (12) Level Account Executives, Account Managers, and Solutions Executives to Market Dominance through Virtual Meeting Expertise and Value Based Selling. Evidenced by Revenue Growth resulting from the capture and retention of customer capital by accurately determining their communication needs, effectively demonstrating ourSaaS, Audio & Web Collaboration expertise, and efficiently delivering value via our solution portfolio.
- Create and maintain customer relationships at the C-Level: CEO, CFO, CIO, CTO, etc.
- Hire, train, and retain new talent. Evaluate team performance and move resources to growth areas. Conduct Bi-Weekly Coaching and Development discussions with each team member.
- Leverage forecasting, pipeline management, and demand generation skills to achieve revenue objectives.
- Profit &Loss management (P&L). Maintain headcount and expenses within suggested guidelines.
- Build and manage a channels and partner ecosystem to diversify routes to market and facilitate sales growth.
- Promoted from Director of Sales to Regional Vice President of Sales in 2009.