Marketing and Development Manager
Seacret Spa (www.seacretspa.com) manufactures, distributesand markets internationally a unique cosmetic line made with minerals from the DeadSea in Israel (USA, Australia, EU, South America and Japan).
- Wrote, oversaw and executed company’s overall annual marketing strategy.
- Created and Launched 2 new Anti Aging lines–Within a year of launching, the 2 cosmetic lines have gained a 30% share of the company’s facial products collection.
- Conducted all internet marketing efforts, including company’s ecommerce website management, online advertising campaigns, SEO and PPC campaigns, and online retailers’ manager.Over the past 3 years, sales through e-commerce have increased by 46% (annual average). Established an internal intranet site that increased communications and productivity.
- Wrote and ran new products' strategy and processes – managed product development process and workflow- market research, formulation (outsourced), design, market testing, pilot and launch. Established improved development process, procedures and protocols.
- Created aninclusive new cosmetic concept and brand – Launch due in spring of 2011.
- Directed international approval process and brand launch (EU, South American and Japan).