My objective is simple: to bring real, measurable value to your company. How can I do that? By leveraging my strong background in marketing management and business development to identify and seize new opportunities, while improve on the existing.
Accomplished marketing manager with multi-cultural and international business experience seeking to leverage background in marketing, advertising, and business development into a meaningful career in an enterprise that makes a positive difference in other people's lives.Dual citizenship (USA, Israel).
Feb 2008 - Present
Marketing and Development Manager
Seacret Spa (www.seacretspa.com) manufactures, distributesand markets internationally a unique cosmetic line made with minerals from the DeadSea in Israel (USA, Australia, EU, South America and Japan).
- Wrote, oversaw and executed company’s overall annual marketing strategy.
- Created and Launched 2 new Anti Aging lines–Within a year of launching, the 2 cosmetic lines have gained a 30% share of the company’s facial products collection.
- Conducted all internet marketing efforts, including company’s ecommerce website management, online advertising campaigns, SEO and PPC campaigns, and online retailers’ manager.Over the past 3 years, sales through e-commerce have increased by 46% (annual average). Established an internal intranet site that increased communications and productivity.
- Wrote and ran new products' strategy and processes – managed product development process and workflow- market research, formulation (outsourced), design, market testing, pilot and launch. Established improved development process, procedures and protocols.
- Created aninclusive new cosmetic concept and brand – Launch due in spring of 2011.
- Directed international approval process and brand launch (EU, South American and Japan).
Aug 2007 - Feb 2008
- Solely supervised all aspects of the “Seacret” brand –overall brandstrategy, objectives and goals.
- Re-branded entire “Seacret” line. Led successful Re-launch of the new brand in 2008.
- Initiated advertising, promotions, research and development and marketing research.
Jun 2006 - Jul 2007
Key Account Manager
Diplomat is the exclusive distributor of Procter and Gamble brands in Israel.
- Was in charge of 3 strategic key accounts (national chains) including sales, budget management, initiation and execution of independent local marketing campaigns and customer relations.
- Actively increased overall sales by 49% (annual sales of over 10 million NIS).
- Developed and handled annual sales strategy as an action plan and budget of 360K NIS.
Aug 2010 - Present
Master Certificate in Internet Marketing
2003 - 2006
The College of Management is the largest business school in Israel.
- Majored in Marketing, minor in Finance.
- Graduated Cum Laude
- Awarded scholarship for academic excellence.
- Dean's List (top 5%) in 2005.
- Diploma in advertising from the International Advertising Association (IAA).
- Internship with a subsidiary of Grey Advertising Inc. (Adler, Chomsky & Warshavsky is the second largest advertising agency in Israel) – Thesis paper - “The Future of Advertising”.