Continue to seek out opportunities which allow for development of leadership skills. Through valuable experiences my hope is to constantly take on heightened levels of responsibility/expectations and deliver high quality output to a sports minded organization.
Currently working with Next Level Sports Management as an Account Executive with majority of time spent working with our client, Thor Motocross. Additional clients I provide marketing and public relations support to on a regular basis include: Parts Unlimited, Drag Specialties, Z1R Helmets, and Slippery Wetsuits. I am a graduate of the San Diego State - Sports MBA program (June 2009). While completing my MBA with a sports business concentration, I had the unique opportunity to work with the San Diego Padres, SDSU - Athletics, ESPN on the NAVY motocross championships, USA Sevens Rugby, the USGA on the 2008 US Open at Torrey Pines, and the Univ. of San Diego. While finishing my graduate degree, I completed a consulting project with the Univ. of San Diego, working with the Jenny Craig Pavilion operations staff. My goal is to continue seeking out opportunities which allow for development of my leadership skills. Through valuable experiences my hope is to constantly take on heightened levels of responsibility/expectations and deliver high quality output to a sports minded organization.
Dec 2009 - Present
Next Level Sports Management
- Provide communications & marketing support to the Lemans Corp. and its subsidiaries (e.g. Parts Unlimited, Drag Specialties, Thor Motocross, et al.)
- Continually build industry partnerships in order to capitalize on potential growth opportunities for clients
- Develop and maintain relationships with relevant media outlets throughout the powersports industry
- Deliver constant feedback regarding client's Return on Investment
- Serve as a consistent line of communication to the powersports industry enabling clients to meet and exceed desired objectives
- Organize and maintain press release distribution lists for multiple Lemans Corp. brands
- Activate a press schedule which aligns with events, advertising, and marketing initiatives
- Includes writing press releases, developing video content, attending events, and managing information exchange with print, online, and television media outlets
- Measure and analyze project strengths and weaknesses and implement new strategies where appropriate
- Travel approx. 20-30%