Implementation Consultant (Remote)
Provided IT consultative services for clients utilizing Eracent's IT Asset Management software. Implemented and worked as the main point of contact for configuring the tool, analyzing procurement data for insert into the platform and trained Administrators and End Users on the functionality before Client Go-Live
- Lead in depth training for IT Management Center, for Administrators and End Users on functionality that would best fit in with the companies need for Software and Hardware Asset Management.
- Provided consulting services related to use of software applications such as business process review, planning sessions, setup, testing, readiness assessment, data importing, custom report needs, and documentation.
- Troubleshooted data mapping XML files to ensure data insertion into the tool.
- Successfully completed implementation projects for major companies including General Electric, Canadian Blood Services and County of Fresno.
- Worked internally with developers to define, prioritize, and implement client selected enhancements and API connections.
- Worked closely with CEO on Identifying Use Cases for platform sections in need of improvement. Worked with developing documentation for developers as the tool continuously received enhancements. Refreshed training material and technical Client-Facing documentation.
- Continued to provide Ongoing Support to clients after Implementation and Go-Live of Lifecycle Platform.