Utilized SQL to perform updates to 200+ clients on SpinSchedules SaaS platform; fully customizable web based medical scheduling software. Implemented new systems through, through on site and/or remote client meetings. Trained end-users on SaaS functionality.
- Collected information from client in the pre-build process to ensure accuracy of Schedule software build; ensuring the correct sites, assignments and personnel information is accurate.
- Designed system architecture per client’s specifications; met with client for software preview and customization.
- Client service calls handled efficiently and in a timely manner.
- Created and managed 700+ medical personnel reports that housed statistical data. Generated $1 million in payroll for Physicians and CRNAs with iReport: JRXML Editing Tool.
- Provided software training to medical staff/scheduling administrators onsite and remotely to complete the final software implementation process.
- Utilized SQL to resolve SpinSchedules SaaS issues from problem identification to solution continuum.