Morgan Stanley Smith Barney
- Monitor, analyze and manage client portfolios of $5+ Million.
- Developed relationships with 12 high net worth families through targeting and personal referrals.
- Listen, analyze and provide guidance to team members and clients to address unique and challenging situations, resulting in optimal decision-making and client solutions.
- Help clients psychologically navigate tumultuous economic climate to become more comfortable with investment strategy, based on their risk tolerance.
- Collaborate with other areas of the firm, including asset management, banking, consulting and investment banking, to meet client investment goals.
- Designed and implemented new sales process, growing assets under management by more than 30% and revenue by 20%.
- Mitigated risk and increased overall returns for clients through design and implementation of new investment planning process.
- Manage optimization of sales and investment processes.
- Identify requirements and set goals that are clear, measurable and achievable.
- Create checklists, cross-checks and timeline for implementation.
- Communicate to stakeholders/clients the plan, timeline and methods for evaluation.
- Identify threats and strategize contingency plans.
- Implement the plan and monitor results, utilizing checklists and cross-checks.
- Develop controls to maintain improvements.
- Provide regular status updates regarding process results vs. objectives.
- Analyze data to identify improvement opportunities.
- Identify lessons learned and integrate into future plans.
- Coach and train team members and clients to address unique and challenging situations, resulting in optimal decision-making and client solutions.
- Collaborate with other areas of the firm to meet client goals