- Established financial professional with over 10 years experience driving revenue, impacting business goals and providing excellent client service.
- Distinguished as a person of ingenuity who builds creative, low-cost products from the ground up resulting in business development, growth and top-line revenue.
- Designed innovative financing transaction worth $1.4 Billion to meet client and company needs.
- Collaborated to build online trading platform which resulted in $1 Million sales annually.
- Ability to secure trust of senior management, team and clients to implement strategic goals.
- More than 10 years experience driving bottom-line business results by managing projects and processes that deliver a great client experience.
- History of exercising independent judgment to identify improvement opportunities and implement process optimization efforts which dramatically impact business performance.
- Trusted consultant to senior management, teams and clients.
Mar 2009 - Present
Morgan Stanley Smith Barney
- Monitor, analyze and manage client portfolios of $5+ Million.
- Developed relationships with 12 high net worth families through targeting and personal referrals.
- Listen, analyze and provide guidance to team members and clients to address unique and challenging situations, resulting in optimal decision-making and client solutions.
- Help clients psychologically navigate tumultuous economic climate to become more comfortable with investment strategy, based on their risk tolerance.
- Collaborate with other areas of the firm, including asset management, banking, consulting and investment banking, to meet client investment goals.
- Designed and implemented new sales process, growing assets under management by more than 30% and revenue by 20%.
- Mitigated risk and increased overall returns for clients through design and implementation of new investment planning process.
- Manage optimization of sales and investment processes.
- Identify requirements and set goals that are clear, measurable and achievable.
- Create checklists, cross-checks and timeline for implementation.
- Communicate to stakeholders/clients the plan, timeline and methods for evaluation.
- Identify threats and strategize contingency plans.
- Implement the plan and monitor results, utilizing checklists and cross-checks.
- Develop controls to maintain improvements.
- Provide regular status updates regarding process results vs. objectives.
- Analyze data to identify improvement opportunities.
- Identify lessons learned and integrate into future plans.
- Coach and train team members and clients to address unique and challenging situations, resulting in optimal decision-making and client solutions.
- Collaborate with other areas of the firm to meet client goals
Feb 2005 - Mar 2009
Assistant Vice President
- Designed innovative $1.4 Billion financing transaction which increased company’s cash flow while meeting client needs for interest earning assets.
- Built relationships with ultra-high net worth individuals and institutions to service fixed income needs on a day-to-day basis.
- Conducted complex financial transactions involving attorneys, trading desks and internal and external executive management.
- Executed deals from inception through execution and termination.
- Directed daily activities of client associates.
- Managed bond portfolios in excess of $150-$200 Million of sales per day.
- Implemented Customer Relationship Management system, eliminating redundancy of contacts and enhancing customer experience, while better utilizing resources.
- Identified inefficiencies in processes, reducing the number of transactions by 50%, resulting in approximately $30,000 annual savings.
- Simplified sales process by creating a single point of contact for clients.
- Standardized new business process to regularly contact clients and prospects, which led to 100% increase in revenue in first year of implementation.
Team and Leadership Skills
- Presented recommendations and provided status updates to senior management.
- Created more revenue-generating time for sales team by developing and leading weekly team meetings to address and solve client problems.
May 2002 - Feb 2005
Fixed Income Sales and Trading
Uvest Financial Services
Sep 1999 - Dec 2001
Fixed Income Sales and Trading
Sep 2009 - Present
Masters of Business Administration
- Talent management
- Motivating employees to achieve
- Brand equity
- Driving for results
- Informing, persuading and engaging others
- Strategic planning and implementation
- Market analysis
- Risk management
- Consumer psychology
- Quantitative analysis
- Business models and funding sources
- Cash flow analysis
- Six Sigma
- Process Improvement
- Process Optimization
- Project Management
- Driving for Results
- Leading Change
- Eliciting Support
- Motivating Others
- Organizational Change
- Putting Plans into Action
- Sharing Information
- Managing Conflict