- Food: Active enthusiast of all things food related.
- Internet: Continued expansion of social networks and technologies
- Music: Independent and emerging artists
- Traveling: Europe (France, Spain, Germany) Asia (Korea, Japan, China, Thailand)
- Outdoor Sports: Hiking, Rock Climbing, Parasailing
- Marketing and public relations background via both education and occupation.
- Energetic, passionate and enthusiastic - always up for a challenge.
- Able to deal in a fast paced work environment.
- Creative and expressive, tackles problems with tenacity.
- Social media guru and early adopter.
To obtain a position in the public relations and marketing field that will utilize my creative talents, research ability, and exceptional interpersonal skills
Jan 2002 - Dec 2005
Bachelors in Arts, Communications - P.R. and Journalism
Flagler College is located in St. Augustine, Florida. It is an accrediteded four year liberal arts college. Built off of the historic former Ponce De Leon Hotel in 1968, it has been listed by US News & World Report as one of the southeast region's best comprehensive liberal arts colleges, and is included on its list of "America's Best Colleges". Flagler is highly selective with an annual application acceptance rate being only 25 to 30 percent.
Mar 2011 - Present
- Responsible for the simultaneous delivery of multiple software development and installation projects.
- Work with Implementation and IT to deliver upon scope, schedule and cost targets.
- Manage the relationship with the client and escalates risk when appropriate.
- Maintain active and ongoing client relations.
- Train and assist new clients.
Jul 2011 - Present
Marketing and PR Consultant
• My responsibilities include webpage maintenance, advertising, blog editing and social media management.• Additionally I am responsible for increasing the client base, scheduling, and making sure deadlines are met.• This is a green energy company focused on helping area residents reduce their carbon footprint.
Oct 2013 - Present
The Ready Again Now Initiative is a multi-part non-profit entity*, It focuses on supporting arts and literature in Colorado Springs.
Oct 2013 - Present
• Create and manufacture speciality spices, dry goods, and pet treats.• Responsible for marketing, sales, and expansion. • Organizes events and special functions to help company growth. • Manages accounts, finances, and reconciliations.
Jan 2013 - Jul 2013
• Facilitated front of house operations. • Utilized time management and interpersonal skills to deliver superior customer service. • Executed social media campaigns to increase sales volume. • Implemented and ran promotional events such as weekly trivia contests.
Aug 2010 - Feb 2011
Acquisitions and Marketing Manager
- Monitored and executed the purchase and sale of precious metals, gemstones, jewelry and other such commodities.
- Direct responsibly for accounting, advertising, shipping and all other operational duties.
- Responsible for client retention and expansion through excellent costumer service, strategic guerrilla marketing, and conventional advertising.
- Acquired business licenses, and meet daily legal requirements for report filing.
Feb 2006 - Sep 2009
Promotions and Marketing Agent
- Assisted with promotion of both the radio station and its advertisers.
- Performed administrative duties, including data entry, appointment setting, supply ordering and form development.
Actively contributed to the official staff blog, recapping events and highlighting promotions.
- Executed the distribution of banner and promotional items, organized the development of displays, worked to develop and maintain online networking (facebook, myspace, email lists, etc…).
Coordinated live broadcasts, manifested breaks, and performed board operations.
Held the responsibility for photography, filming, recording and organizing material gathered at events.
Feb 2007 - Feb 2008
- Taught conversational English to children ranging in age from 4-8.
- Provided a friendly, knowledgeable and marketable face to the students and their parents.
- Created lesson plans, constructed tests and quizzes, and organized extra- curricular events to help make a more dynamic learning environment.
- Overcame barriers of language and culture to develop a dialogue and foster an open environment of communication with my Korean co-workers.
Apr 2005 - Feb 2007
Box Office Manager
- Managed daily operations for a staff of 10 agents responsible for customer service and the sale of over $2 million in annual ticket sales.
- Held the responsibility for hiring, training, and scheduling staff, as well as initiating programs to adapt to an ever changing and evolving workplace.
- Served as an intermediary between staff and upper-management to resolve interdepartmental issues such as budgetary concerns.
- Reconciled accounts payable, monitored invoice management, audited daily ticket sales, fixed anomalies and resolved different systems.