I am a Business Analyst and Multimedia Visioneer uniquely equipped to facilitate innovative, enterprise-wide solutions in today’s challenging economy.I've been described as a person with the adaptive, make-it-happen tenacity of TV's Macgyver, and the gentle, but probing, interview style of reporter, Bill Moyers.Throughout my career, I have been able to produce verifiable, value-added business results as a tech-creative liaison. I have accomplished this by facilitating clarity, understanding, and consensus between management, technical and political viewpointsMy ‘get-it-done’ passion continues as I strive to achieve requirements-driven results for future business projects while meeting the objectives of cost, schedule, time, and reduced risk.
- Requirements Analysis; Decision Support; Problem Solving; Risk Analysis
- UML Business Modeling including Use-Case Analysis, Activity, Sequence, Class/Object, Collaboration, and Deployment Diagramming
- Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and Agile/SCRUM Methodologies
- Rich Internet Application (RIA) Prototyping for Joint Application Development (JAD)
- Workflow Requirements Analysis, Design, and Visualization
- Enterprise Collaboration Planning