- Solutions-focused, team oriented ERP Manager with ten years of functional and technical information technology experience.
- A proven ability to successfully analyze an organization's critical support requirements, identify a potential opportunities and develop innovative solutions for increasing reliability and improving productivity, all while demonstrating excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Senior level skills with Sage MAS 500 ERP system and MS Access development ; Mid-level expertise in JD Edwards One World, Enterprise One development toolset, QlikView business intelligence software, Create!Form, and Crystal Reports.
- Experienced in managing vendor and customer relationships all while implementing best practice performance metrics in an IT organization.
- Broadened understanding of computer hardware and software, including installation, configuration, management, troubleshooting, and support.
- Professional, supportive and develops rapport with employees at all levels in the business while demonstrating ethical behavior and pursuing all challenges with energy, drive, and a positive attitude.
A Director or Executive career in Information Technology
Jan 2008 - Present
- Implemented MAS 500 for Force Protection Europe.
- Perform functional and technical administration for the companies ERP system, Sage MAS 500 that includes the modules GL, AP, AR, and Multicurrency, Cash Management, Project Accounting, Purchasing, Inventory Management, Sales, Advanced Manufacturing, and DC Warehouse.
- Database administrator for our ERP SQL Server 2005.
- Brought the ERP department to Sarbanes Oxley standards by maintaining accurate user roles/ permissions and compliant change management guidelines,
- Member of the Information Technology Steering Committee and Change Management Board.
- Maintain contracted offsite MAS development team which includes meetings, project specs, SOW’s, scheduling, and payment.
- Conduct MAS user training and MAS Super User meetings.
- Successfully managed the upgrade project of MAS from 7.05 to 7.2 and DC Warehouse implementation, using SOX and IT best practices.
2004 - 2008
Developer / Business Analyst / Project Manager
- Implementation team member in the migration from a home grown RPG system to JD Edwards EnterpriseOne 8.0.
- Developed Greer's FDA approved vial and package labeling solution.
- Completed 102 JDE projects.
- Programmed all custom BI dashboard applications which included a Cross Selling module used by sales and customer service to view open orders, customer information, who's who contacts, backorder history, call notes and call history, fiscal year over year comparison by sales dollars and fiscal YTD sales comparison.
- Designed and programmed all Create!Form applications including Greer's statement, pick slip, acknowledgement, packing list, invoices, purchasing order, testing sheets, product labels and work order.
- Successfully managed, on time and under budget, a large-scale implementation project of an E-commerce B to B online ordering and customer service order entry application. Negotiated project cost, led product validation and conducted user training. This project cut order entry time in half and has tremendously improved customer satisfaction and retention.
- Conducted all computer based training including Outlook, QlikView, MS Access development and data mining, and all other MS Office products.
- Developed all MS Access applications that are used in addition to our ERP system. These applications include Sales Management, AE Call Tracking, International RX Order Forms, Miscellaneous Labels, Documentation Tracking, MSDS, COA printing, PPT Tracking, Standing Orders, Custom Mix Orders and ICO database.
2003 - 2004
Technology Deployment Analyst
- Co-managed a project to coordinate and execute a multi-million dollar technical move of 1244 employees from Wilkesboro to the new Customer Support Center in Mooresville.
- Led the technical deployment of 3 new Lowe's stores which included phone systems, printers, computers, registers, POS systems, special order and project desk software.
- Engineered and developed strategic planning databases for store technology deployment tracking and corporate deployment projects.
2000 - 2003
Assistant Network Administrator / Application Developer
- Created and maintained Microsoft Access and Lotus Notes databases for all aspects of the business including HR, Accounting, Manufacturing, Shipping and Management Reporting which resulted in increased productivity and streamlined processes.
- Conducted data mining and analyzed financial, manufacturing, and quality performance for management.
- Assisted the Network Administrator with WAN and LAN upgrades, PC support and database administration.
1990 - 2000
Engineering Systems Technician / Quality Technical Aide / Manufacturing Associate
- Responsible for configuration management in the ERP system that included bills and routings, costing, quotes, competitor analysis and fiber optic cable construction sheets.
- Participated in product design, development and testing of new materials.
- Managed the flame retardant cable audit program and assisted UL auditors.
- Audited batch records and created customer data sheets while working as a QC Tech Aide.
- Entrusted with operating machinery involved in the manufacturing of fiber optic cable.
- Demonstrated management and problem solving skills while serving as a team coordinator.
Oct 2008 - Present
2000 - 2002
Bachelors of Science
- Graduated Cum Laude and a member of the Alpha Chi Honor Society
- Maintained a position on both the GWU and National Dean's List all while working full time
- Earned the MIS award for the highest GPA in the graduating class
1997 - 2000
Associates of Science
- Graduated with high honors and maintained a position on both the CVCC and National Dean's List all while working full time
- Served as Vice President of Gamma Beta Phi and Treasurer of Phi Theta Kappa honor societies
- Awarded the NC Community College High Achievement Award for the graduating class