Desktop Publishing Specialist
Battelle Memorial Institute
- Formatted complex documents to client specifications, always met deadline.
- Organized and planned meetings onsite and at remote locations.
- Maintained inventory of office supplies.
- Researched and purchased equipment necessary for projects and experiments.
- Arranged travel for executives and completed expense reports.
- Performed desktop publishing for newsletters, large reports, proposals, forms, and presentations.
- Prepared charts, graphs, and tables to present data.
- Maintained knowledge of professional industry practices by subscribing to specialty weekly newsletters focusing on Microsoft Office applications and customer service.
- Arranged and planned seminars and workshops for government clients, including negotiating room rates and supplying all supporting documents.