Global Marketing Manager
Eaton Corp., Airflex Business Unit
Hired to focus on strategy and organizational development. Held responsibility for strategic and profit planning, business process improvement, marketing communications, pricing, application engineering, technical service, customer service, international sales and channel management. 5 direct reports, 11 indirect reports.
- Detailed Market and Segment strategies. Channel and organizational capability planning. Actively engaged in growing revenue, attained growth up to 14% over target and up to 28% over prior year.
- Established pricing guidelines and processes. 100% delivery on pricing realization targets. Delivered improved product line margin and delinquent sales order dollars (DSO).
- Evaluated and negotiated contracts with new global distribution partners. Rationalized channel accounts and underperforming product lines, coordinated the sale of product line assets. Resulted in improved throughput and net profit enhancement. Development of business plans for new product introductions and line extensions, global and regional.
- Directed and mobilized internal resources to maximize sales opportunities. Projected and delivered on sales forecast. International growth at 125% to plan. Sales incentive plan (SIP) design and reporting.
- Re-launch of website, tradeshow management, customer meetings, on-going collateral material, product launch and protection of intellectual property. Activities targeted to raise brand awareness and customer satisfaction level, and protect and grow market share.
- Planning and execution of customer feedback process recognized as a corporate-wide best practice. Feedback defined business priorities.