Layout Graphic Artist
- Create designs, concepts, and sample layouts based on knowledge of layout principles and esthetic design concepts.
- Determine size and arrangement of illustrative material and copy, and select style and size of type.
- Use computer software to generate new images.
- Mark up, paste, and assemble final layouts to prepare layouts for printer.
- Draw and print charts, graphs, illustrations, and other artwork, using computer.
- Review final layouts and suggest improvements as needed.
- Confer with clients to discuss and determine layout design.
- Develop graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos.
- Key information into computer equipment to create layouts for client or supervisor.
- Prepare illustrations or rough sketches of material, discussing them with clients and/or supervisors and making necessary changes.
- Study illustrations and photographs to plan presentation of materials, products, or services.
- Prepare notes and instructions for workers who assemble and prepare final layouts for printing.
- Develop negatives and prints to produce layout photographs, using negative and print developing equipment and tools.
- Photograph layouts, using camera, to make layout prints for supervisors or clients.
- Adobe Photoshop CS5
- Adobe Illustrator CS5
- Adobe InDesign CS5
- Logo shirt Printing and designing
- Heat Press shirt Printing
- Drafting of designs
- Lay out of designs
- Digital Editing
- Photographic silkscreen printing
- Logo making designs
- Tarpaulin printing