• Award-winning business professional with extensive entrepreneurial experience • Designated Certified MBA by International Certification Institute • Recipient of R.I.A.A. platinum and gold sales achievement awards • Technically proficient with web applications, design, QuickBooks, and MS Office software
Aug 2009 - Present
General Manager/Director of Operations
• Owner of real estate home inspection service business • Supervise employees, oversee training • Networking, sales, financial analysis, day to day operations
Oct 2003 - Jul 2009
Strutton Global, Ltd.
• Owned and operated retail stores in the Central Virginia area • Provided consulting services for online and retail businesses and start ups • Managed bookkeeping and staff of up to 4 employees • Negotiated contracts, leases, and purchase and sale of businesses • Built and managed company websites, databases, and computer systems
Aug 2008 - Jun 2009
• Managed staff of up to 6 professional tutors • Developed curriculum for all students, working closely with parents and educators • Facilitated testing and evaluation of students, grade 1 through 12 • Tutored students individually based on customized tutoring plan • Helped develop, customize, and implement SAT preparation courses
Aug 2002 - Jun 2003
Director of Performing Arts
William Monroe High School
• Directed VHSL student one-act play competition, theatre performances, and spring musical • Coached theatre, forensics, and debate teams • Managed 800-seat theatre facility and department budget/finances • Created lessons, activities, and lectures pertaining to performing skills • Created and ran extracurricular workshops for students in acting and music
Jun 1999 - Dec 2001
• Managed day-to-day operations of the company • Handled tour itineraries, booking, travel, etc. for major country music management firm • Managed financial aspects of tours, promotions, etc.