IT Project Control Coordinator
- Provide administrative support for the MPSO Department.
- Maintain distribution and resourcing lists.
- Office floor coordinator / administrator.
- On-Boarding / Off-Boarding employees.
- Record, track and process invoices, etc.
- Manage, track, and obtain deliverables and deliverable sign offs, including weekly sign off reporting.
- Manage project stream and program level risks and issues logs.
- Create automation for various reporting mechanisms (i.e. macros).
- Internal Audit Liaison (manage, track, and respond to RFI items)
- Ad hoc support for PM's, Directors, VP's.
- Member of the Health & Safety Committee
- Member of the Social Committee
- Coordinate team office moves.
- Organize corporate events for and on behalf of the MPSO Department.
- Prepare and distribute weekly Leadership reports relating to the overall view of the program.
- Executive Assistant for a VP.