IS Support Engineer
- Identification and resolution of hardware and software faults on PCs and peripherals. - 2nd level telephone technical support on PC desktop operating systems and hardware. - Testing and repair of PC hardware, Data Recovery, UPS batteries, and network peripherals.
- Analyzing system problems for future preventions. - Installation and configuration of PC desktop operating systems and system software.
- Managing Network Computer names and IP Addresses. - Installation and configuration of broadband hardware and software.
- Troubleshooting Wired (switches) and wireless networking hardware (WAP).
- Installing and troubleshooting WAN equipment and gateways.
- Connecting CISCO switches to ISP routers and gateways.
-Insuring the stability of the internet. - Installing broadband modems and routers (including wireless devices). - Administration of PC desktop client anti-virus and client firewall software. - Troubleshooting Microsoft Office Suite 2000/2003/2007.
- Installation of company ERP systems: MAEVA, TABS, CRM, JAVA, Oracle 9i & 10g, IFS, Intelligent Network systems(IN1,IN2,IN3), Stock application, Procurement systems, Accounting Systems, Human Resources Applications and ID Card application for Access Controlled doors. Also installing LIVE portal revenue reports for Marketing, Sales, and Board Members.
- Insuring the stability of the intranet.
- Dealing with sub-contractors and suppliers.
- Managing stock equipment and spare parts related to computer systems\printers\scanners\faxes\photocopiers and network devices.
- Administration of E-mail client software (Outlook and Outlook Web Mail using any web browser)
- A team leader\trainer and coordinator for two IT support technicians.
-Also required to:
- Couching and Development.- Client Consultant and Problem Solving.
- Customer Focus. - Performance of Excellence and Leadership.
- Managing Accountability.- Teamwork and Cooperation.
- Documentation Development.- Managing projects.