- Created nutrition bulletin boards
- Assembled nutrition-education pamphlets
- Performed clerical work
Student Tutor Indiana, PA Fall 2008 - Spring 2010
Service-Learning "Kids Read" Program
Exhibitor Harrisburg, PA January 2008 - 2011
Pennsylvania 4-H Farm Show
Relay for Life Mission Chairperson Indiana, PA Fall 2009 - present
American Cancer Society
Volunteer Harrisburg, PA Summer 2007 - present
Central Pennsylvania Food Bank
Creative Expressions Club Leader Cumberland County, PA Fall 2009 - present
Pennsylvania 4-H Cooperative Extension
Service Worker Galveston, TX Spring 2010
IUP Center for Civic Engagement
Rachel Knepp grew up in the small town of Mechanicsburg, located in Pennsylvania. She developed a strong passion for food and nutrition as a young lady. To pursue her passion after high school, she went on to the Indiana University of Pennsylvania College located in Western Pennsylvania to study Nutrition with a concentration in Dietetics. Anticipating her bachelors of science degree, Rachel hopes to complete an American Dietetic Association internship and pass her RD exam.
The purpose of my resume is to obtain an accredited dietetic internship.
"I believe in professionalism, hard work, and the ability to have an open mind"
Two Year Goals:
1. Obtain the Registered Dietitian (RD) certification
2. Complete a Masters degree
3. Obtain a professional position as an RD
4. Develop a strong network amongst professionals
5. Become more involved in the American Dietetic Association
Five Year Goals:
1. Hold a position with the American Dietetic Association (ADA)
2. Team member on a policy project, as a registered dietitian.
3. Teach and lead beginning registered dietitians
4. Pursue masters degree at University, while continuing my career as an RD.
IUP Student Dietetic Association (SDA)
President Indiana, PA Fall 2010 - Spring 2011
Community Chairperson Indiana, PA Fall 2008 - Spring 2010