SEO/SEM provided my first opportunity to break-out of a relatively dead-end position in CPG channel management. I leveraged these newfound skills while working at Palo Alto Software, over 12 years ago, and added hundreds of thousands in value to the small company's balance sheet.
I have steadily improved upon my SEO/SEM skills throughout the last decade. This November I attended PubCon in an effort to help my company dig deeper into the potential for SEO. Also, so that I can effectively manage the development of our search-friendly WordPress plugin for Realtors.
- I have a strong bias towards implementation and results, not theoretical planning. Plans are important, but they must be agile, and respond swiftly to markets and customers.
- I have led and participated in teams of 100, 20, and a team of 2. Each team is different but one thing remains the same; always respect your teammates, and learn from them.
- I have displayed a history of consistent, positive results.
- I prefer to take calculated risks - sometimes big risks - but calculated.
- I am not a person who feels particularly entitled to special treatment because of past performance or commitment. Every day is a new day, and my past performance is not as important as my present performance.