Nov 2006 - Present
Senior Server, Head Bartender
- Preforms server/bartender/host duties along with Chef's consultant for refining new menu items.
- Recruits and retains clientele and employees, trains new staff and conducts inventory checks.
- Promotes and represents Beluga at private events and parties.
Feb 2006 - Nov 2006
- Recruited by the management team from previous entertainment venues.
- Served and hosted private parties for exclusive high-end invitation-only members.
- Aided in preparation and breakdown of the restaurant, bar, lounge and adjacent areas.
Jul 2005 - Feb 2006
Front Desk Clerk
- Managed cash drawer and nightly financial deposits in addition to standard front desk duties.
- Provided professional and personable guest service.
- worked with other staff members in roles of leadership, team building, teamwork, and management.
Dec 2004 - Jul 2005
- Detailed club's sections including VIP areas.
- Took inventory and managed supplies by re-stocking bar.
- Prepared and cleaned club for opening and closing.
Dec 2003 - Dec 2004
- Maintained cleanliness of entire club single-handedly for six months.
- Performed multiple duties with an organized technique in a high-volume entertainment venue.
- Prioritizes areas of the club based on clientele's needs.
High School Diploma
Liceum Ogolnoksztalcace NR 7
Szkola Hotelarska NR 3 (College of Hotel Business)
Hotel Operations Systems