- Campinas São Paulo
- Managed BPO (Business Process Outsourcing) contract for multinational client with ITO (IT Outsourcing) contract management experience as well.- Responsible for Outsourcing and Services Delivery contract management.- Responsible for client relationship for a large multinational client.- Managed multi-functional teams (100+ team members), executing communication and motivation plans, organizing and dealing with diversity as well.- Reporting results to Brazil and U.S executives.
- Managed telecom and local/wide area networks team.- Met and exceeded availability and performance levels in connectivity for over than 350 remote plants.- Coordinated national and international projects to develop and deliver new technologies for all business units (Bunge Brazil, Bunge North America, Bunge Europe and Bunge Asia).- Member of international Bunge IT committee, also responsible for projects regarding security incident response, connectivity, mobility, WAN, LAN and BCP.- Managed and directed implementation of mobility initiatives that allowed employees to travel amongst all units and get access to IT resources.- Managed and oversaw Telecom cost management optimization achieving annual cost reduction of more than US$2M.- Oversaw RFP and RFI creation, publication and response analysis.
IT Infrastructure Manager / Services Delivery Manager / Senior Project Manager
. IT Infrastructure and BPO Management skills· Results-oriented leader committed to success and accustomed to maintaining strong client relationships.· Accustomed to reporting service levels, operational and financial results to upper management executives in Brazil and U.S.· Operation and financial management / control of multinational large projects.· All-size and multi-functional team management skills.· Outsourcing contract management for large multinational Enterprises.· Undergone several international assignments for project management, training and meetings.· Accustomed to delivering executive and operational support for fast changing and critical environments on a 24x7 basis.
- Available for domestic and overseas travel.
- Available for English spoken job interview.
- Dual Citizenship: Brazilian and Spanish.
·Project Management activities (U.S. 2005 and 2006)
·Technology committee meetings (U.S. 2005 and 2006)
·English skills improvement (U.S. 1998, 1999 and 2006)
·Connectivity and security training (U.S. 1996)
·Business meetings (Argentina 1996 and 1997)