Projects related to business and customer knowledge, providing actionable results based on market research. I.e.: consumer loyalty, segmentation patterns, product management, brand recognition, consumer value, reduction of churn rate and analytical/digital marketing strategy by using market research techniques.
- As eBusiness Optimization Senior Analyst: planning and execution of the European Digital strategy for Nokia (among other multinational firms).
- Market research from online resources and implementation coordinator of its insights both in online and offline context.
This charge holds the responsibility for carrying out campaigns and best practices implementations in Spain, Europe and USA, making decisions related to e-commerce and digital channel; including SEO, SEM SMO, behavioural targeting, social media capabilities and cross-channel communication.
- Outcomes were an increase in sales, engagement and referral level by using a mix in social monitoring, search and web optimization techniques aligned to eCRM models.
- As Marketing Intelligence Responsible (CRM) for Telefonica, development of business models that made communications to customers more efficient, which reduced desertion, rose up satisfaction and value per consumer. Implementation alsodrove an important reduction in communication cost and enhanced earnings.
- Other projects were I took part in supporting business decisions from Marketing insights department have been: Vodafone, CocaCola, British and American Tobacco, BSCH, BBVA, Neinver, Volvo and BMW.