Audit Semi Senior
Provide assurance services to the firm's portfolio of international and local clients. Responsible for the execution of PwC's risk based audit approach and leading audit teams during the fieldwork (using strong interpersonal, communication and project management skills). In addition, provide a variety of non-assurance services to the firm's clients while developing my technical knowledge and methodology as well as having the opportunity to work with a number of high profile institutions.
Test scores and grades:
- TOEIC iBT 960 points.
Promotions and awards:
- Promoted from auditor to Audit semi-senior on July 2014.
- Performance feedback overall rating: high performer.
- Toyota (August 2014 - present): Financial statement audit of Toyota's car dealership offices in Cancún and Mérida.
- 4.7% improvement in revenue recognition process which impacted on the company's financial statement's cut-off assertion.
- Corporate analysis resulting in corporate governance implementation suggestion.
- Risk analysis resulting in pay roll group company creation (suggestion) as an option to move on to safer employee management & payroll practices.
- Operation analysis resulting in transfer pricing study elaboration (suggestion).
- 100% improvement in internal control processes regarding sales (policy enforcement).
- Improvement in legal department's measuring process regarding claims and litigation in order to ensure compliance to Mexican finance law.
- MERA Corporation (June 2012 - present): Financial statement audit of corporate group companies in Cancún, Puerto Vallarta and Cozumel.
- 23.5% improvement on impairment analysis, resulting in true and compliant financial information regarding fixed assets and related expenses.
- 23.5% improvement on going concern analysis, resulting in true and compliant financial information regarding equity.
- Identification and recommendation of Mexican finance law compliance practices regarding employees.
- 64.7% improvement on deferred income tax calculation process resulting in an overall improvement on accruals recognition process.
- Control deficiency weakness detection, 10% improvement on inventory internal control policies and 20% improvement on expenses internal control design.
- Meliá Hotels International (November 2011 - present): Financial statement audit of hotel in Cozumel.
- Overall improvement on impairment analysis process, resulting in 55.3% benefit from depreciation expense application on fixed assets.
- 30% improvement on fixed assets recognition method for Mexican tax law compliance.
- Svitzer Américas Ltd. (November 2012 - present): Financial statement audit of corporate offices in Miami, Florida and Santo Domingo, República Dominicana.
- 5% improvement on bare-boat and time charter contract control.
- Grupo Sunset Vacation World Resorts and Vacation Experiences (Financial statement audit in Cancún, Quintana Roo)
- Core Lab Services (Financial statement audit in Villahermosa, Tabasco)
- Unlimited Vacation Club (Financial statement audit in Cancún, Quintana Roo and La Romana, República Dominicana)
- AM Resorts (Financial statement audit in Cancún, Quintana Roo)